martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

"THE DIRT IN THE STREETS OF CEUTA" (Problems)


Everyday I see that in the street of Ceuta people throw to the floor a lot of garbage as bottles of plastic, packages of sweets, ice creams, papers..., and there are waskebasket near to throw them.
Why?.


Also I have observed that people walk with their dogs along the streets and many people do not pick the shits, and when I walking in the street I have look well not to stain my shoes of shits. This is very disgusting for me.

Finally, many people throw the garbage in the containers during the day and not at night which is the correct thing, because of this there is a bad smell in the streets, also I think that there are few containers and because of this many people leave the garbage on the floor and not inside the containers.

2 comentarios:

  1. Iam accord wiht Yaiza, Ceuta is very dirty, and we aren´t careful. Ceuta could be more beautiful if it couldn´t be as dirty.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, this one very well your draft and I agree with you, Ceuta is a very nice city and as citizens we must take care of it to be very much proud mas of her.

    ResponderEliminar